Monday, January 23, 2012

10 things you love about me

I decided to do a blog about some random tid bits of info about me:

10. I sleep with a satiny sleeping eye mask and my hubby calls me Snooki.


9. I have 9 lip glosses in my purse and that is after throwing out 3 empties.


8. I have a camera with me 24/7.

7. I'm a neat freak but not a clean freak.



6. I secretly watch Mob Wives on VH1. And deny it when my hubby sees it on our DVR.


5. When I was pregnant I would sit and eat an entire jar of pepperchinis despite the tears rolling down my face.


4. When I first met my hubby I was signed up for singing lessons but chickened out. And now my hubby makes fun of me bc I do not have a good voice.

3. I have a nasty habit of picking my cuticles. I'm trying to stop it though.


2. I'm obsessed with striped tops this year. I can count 8 off the top of my head.


1. I cook with my crockpot at least once a week bc it's the lazy way if making a homemade meal!


Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment