Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hair tutorial day 3

I'm trying my best to be more creative with my hair these days bc down is boring. Today I opted for the HIGH tight bun, and I loved my hair NOT being in my face today. Super easy style that doesn't really require a tutorial bc who doesn't know how to do a bun? I did make mine into a high pony first and then twisted and wrapped my hair around and around, and I have a lot of hair so it made for a very HIGH bun! I felt like a ballerina all day long!!
(back of my head pics are getting better)

And today I wore my refashioned cardigan. I got it on thrift for $3, added some black lace with my new sewing machine after a treacherous day- learning how to make a bobbin, load the bobbin, and viola my 1st sewing project success. I think it turned out cute.  Sorry for the all boob chest view.
Cheers, Carri

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You look adorable and that cardigan is too cute! I've been wearing my hair in a similar bun lately and it is so nice to get it off my neck.

    ReplyDelete