Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Beauprez ETA June 21, 2009

June 21, 2009 is Father's Day, the first day of summer, the summer solstice and the expected due date of our first child! What a wonderful day it will be!! It's been a long time desire of ours to have a baby and now the journey is beginning.

As I settle into my 22nd week of pregnancy the idea that this pregnancy is already half way over is a bit scary. As we have a lot to get done around our house and to prepare for the baby. The duration of carrying this child to date has been wonderful, such a blessing. I haven't had any sickness, minor headaches, but certainly not anything major. There were minor obstacles in the beginning that we overcame and now everything is going just fine. Sometimes I can't even remember I am pregnant b/c I feel so normal, healthy and good. But then I see my growing belly and remember I am actually pregnant.

Here I am 20Weeks:Nothing really to show but the change is def coming!

We had our 20weeks US and decided NOT to find out the sex of Baby Beauprez. We nearly caved but ended up sticking our ground. However, I will say that we both "thought" we saw lil' boy parts on the US screen. But we will have to wait until end of June to know for sure. The US was so neat. The baby was drinking and rubbing its face. It measured just 12oz the size of a coke can is the best way to describe it. It was surreal to see it moving all around but I had yet to feel anything from this baby.
I can say the start of this past week (21w) I have felt consistent flickers inside my tummy. Its been happening each and every night. The best way to describe it is someone flicking me with their fingers but from inside. I am pretty certain that is Baby B kicking away. I'm excited for that to continue and increase as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment