Sunday, February 15, 2009

We registered!!!

Saturday we spent most the afternoon at BRU and it was so overwhelming. We both had no idea which was the best pack-n-play or pacifier or bottle to get. How can there be so much stuff and so many options??? We ended up picking a good mix of items that I can update or add online at home as I research and learn more about all this baby stuff.

My sister and Michael have offered to buy us the travel system we wanted. Wouldn't you know the one we wanted is being discontinued in that color. You can find the stroller to buy on- line but the carseat is nowhere to be found:( So I had to start all over in my search. But I think I will be happy with my choice: The Metrolite in Platinum by Graco:

After BRU I braved the Clothes Pony too. Its an eclectic lil shop in Old Town Fort Collins that carries more unique and organic baby items. It was hard to pick any clothes for our registry b/c we don't know the sex. But I found a lot of fun and unique toys, books and items for the baby.
It was fun but def time consuming and I ended up with a headache by the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. We have the Metrolite and we love it! You won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete