Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updates....

I have been having some pain in my upper right rib area that my Dr is convinced its my gall bladder. So I get to have an US tomorrow (I'll post pics tomorrow). In the meantime I seem to think its just my ribs moving and making room for baby that is causing me so much discomfort. I went to the chiro 3x now and it seems to be subsiding. I'll still follow through with the US tomorrow for a chance to see our baby and ensure that its NOT my gall bladder.
Baby has been very active and getting the hiccups about 3x a day. I can tell the baby is getting heaftier too as I am starting to be able to feel what may be a baby bum or head.
I found a cute coming home outfit for baby B today. It wasn't as easy or fun to shop for a gender neutral clothing item but I think what I picked out is pretty cute:
http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=55129&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=14c7860&attrtype=SZR&attrvalue=newborn+0-12+months&CMID=62438%7c55129%7cshopbysizerange&Fltr=SZR%3aEquals%3anewborn+0-12+months&Srt=&QL=T&IND=16&cmVirtualCat=shopbysizerange&CmCatId=6243855129shopbysizerange

My BFF, Doneene will arrive tomorrow evening-and I am so excited to see her. Its been a few years since we've seen each other, and she is an amazing friend coming to town to help throw my baby shower which is this Saturday!
Tomorrow of course is TAX DAY, and Ev and I's 3rd anniversary. Very exciting!!! I think we may need to go out to dinner while we wait for Doneene to arrive!
Like I said I'll update soon with new pics of the baby.

1 comment:

  1. I followed your link off of the nest SN board. I don't really post on the nest too much anymore, but wanted to give you some encouragement.

    Email me if you would like at kelseybryannacan at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete