Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cade is 12weeks old!!



Mr Funny Face-doesn't he look so much like Ev?? LOL!!


Everyone always said wait until they hit the 12 week mark! They were right, he has changed so much, and he's just older, a lil' man now! Its hard to describe how he's changed, but he's more independent and content longer too. He's so darn cute we just can't take our eyes off of him!

I measured him the other day and he is now 24 inches long. I am not sure how much he weighs but I'd guess he's 14lbs or so....he is now into size 2-3 diapers-BIG BOY! He's enjoying his time at daycare and with his grandparents. He is going to his first tailgate party tomorrow for the BIG CSU vs CU game~go RAMS:) I will post pics of him in his game day "gear"!

Here are a few pics of him from this month-enjoy! As promised a pic of Cade and I in the AM. He just loves to sleep on his tummy on top of you, and I love it too-I get to snuggle my lil guy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment