Friday, September 18, 2009

Family.....


For those who don't know my sweet sister Traci was quickly dx with breast cancer 2 weeks ago. She had a single masectomy on Thur and is doing awesome! She is such an inspiration and amazingly strong woman whom I have looked up to my entire life. She and Cade loved on each other at the hospital which they both needed!! This year we will all do the Race for the Cure as a family-for Traci! I need to get on the ball to make Cade a race day onesie!!


Cade had his 1st acutal LAUGH or GIGGLE tonight too! It was such a great sound and I had a feeling it was coming soon as the lil' guy smiles with his entire mouth and face most the time its the most adorable thing ever. But the sound of his giggle was amazing! Can't wait for more, and now I find that I can't leave him alone as I tickle him and talk to him, trying to make him laugh even more!
XOXO everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment