Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know we did with lots of family, friends and food, what more could you ask for right? Well maybe sleep....Im not sure if the time shows up on these posts but I have been awake since 4am. I guess your body gets used to when baby is usually up and somehow I need to fix that and go to bed. But I can't so I thought I'd post a Thanksgiving update. Cade got to meet a bunch of his cousins, and even 2nd cousins, and while I think he enjoyed it the amount of excitement through the house was enough to make him a tad fussy. But he did enjoy seeing his great Grandma (Mary Burger) again: Look at how sweet she is with him:
I picked up on some tips from Ev's cousins about how to get Cade to STTN (sleep through the night) and in his crib! And I took their advice and we are officially through night 2 of Cade sleeping in his own crib. I slept so much better and I think he does too. He is still waking about two times/night and I sneek in and give him a bottle. But last night was fabulous he went down around 8pm and I got the evening to do what I wanted-ME TIME! Anyways lets hope this is a new trend and eventually he won't need any mid night bottles and will STTN! Baby steps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment