Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cade is 3!

Today my sweet lil soul, Cade turned 3.
I can't believe it.
I feel so blessed to have him as my son.
He is truly an entertaining lil guy.
He can count to 10 sometimes he counts in 20, 30, 40 all the way to 90.
I have no idea where he learned that.
He knows portions of his ABC's.
Loves to sing songs with me like "you are my sunshine."
He can jump, skip, run, dance on one leg and do a funky arm jive.
I told you he was entertaining.
I have a feeling potty training is around the corner too.
he's taken a major interest in sitting on the potty for treats, which is major progress!
Oh sweet baby love of mine, how I love you!
Thank you for making my life everything I didn't know I wanted it to be!
XOXO, mommy
PS stay tuned we have a fun Cat in the Hat party planned for Saturday, and there will be pics,
lots of them!
New born:

1 year:
2 year:

Today: 

Tonight to celebrate his actual Bday we made a brownie into a cake.
He got to ice it and then decorate and of course blow out the candle.



Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment