Saturday, June 30, 2012

Things I love.

This past week my sisters were in town, which means we shopped!
And boy did we shop!
I got some wonderful deals at the Gap outlet and Banana Republic. 
Including a $1.58 blue cardigan featured here on WIWW:
blue cardi
and two great belts from banana republic for $4.27 each!







My sister from England introduced me to Lush's "dream cream"
Say no more, it is heaven.
It has a nice organic scent to it nothing too strong.
And it works great on eczema for Cade.

Try it, trust me you will LOVE it too.
Now my sisters have left town, but I'm excited we got a mini shoot
and we have some great pics to give to our Mom.
lastly, I'm toying with the idea of a new camera body:
we shall see....Christmas may come early for me.




Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment