Thursday, November 8, 2012

Don't stop believing

I know it's been forever since I last posted. But life got in the way and before I knew it it was November and I was 18 weeks pregnant. Yeap you read that right!
After about a year of trying and a miscarriage in between it finally happened. And with NO fertility dr!! We couldn't be happier. We always knew we wanted Cade to have a sibling. And after a fun filled weekend, including seeing Journey in concert we never stopped believing and found out we were expecting!!
I'm not gonna lie and say that apart if me isn't worried. After multiple MC's and Cade's condition I am a lil uneasy. I know Cade's condition was a fluke but I just can't let go. As I get further into my pregnancy I do find myself becoming more confident. We have our BIG US the weekend of Thanksgiving
And while we won't be finding out the sex we will get to see our baby again. We have names picked out but aren't ready to share yet.
I'm starting to feel lil baby kicks, gaining my energy back, gained 5 lbs, and craving pepperchinis 24-7. I can't believe it's nearly halfway over.
And knowing this will be our last kiddo seeing my body change for one last time it's pretty cool to take this all in.
Can't believe Thanksgiving is two weeks away, can't wait for some  much needed time off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment