Thursday, January 17, 2013

28

I'm sad to say I've hit a wall! My back is killing me and I recall this exact level as uncomfortableness with Cade too. Boo
I went to my regular OB appt this week. Starting to see her every 2 weeks now. I mentioned my back pain to the Doc and she suggested massage and PT.
I had already made an appt for massage next Thursday using my Xmas gift card.
I called the PT immediately. They got me in and massaged the hell out of my lower back. All I can say is Ouch! Today it actually feels bruised. But I'm hoping that pain will turn into relief soon!!
I'm measuring right at 28 weeks. Weight gain is steady and I feel it too. Totally fat face n arms going on. It's all for a good cause. I wish I hadn't waited this late to do maternity pics, which are this weekend. But oh well. I know my photo partner, Adrienne will rock it and I'll get some great pics I'll cherish forever.
So check back to see the pics next week or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment