Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cade is 4

Well technically not until the 12th, but we celebrated on Saturday.
We had a Toy Story/Buzz Lightyear party and he loved it.
I can't believe my lil boy is 4. 
I never understood other mom's getting sad over their children growing up,
but this birthday really hit me.
I was an emotional wreck.
He was my first baby, my first everything, 
and suddenly he doesn't need me so much.
He so grown up he can handle it on his own.
And suddenly I'm wrapped up with a newborn also.
Where has the time gone??

someone's excited for their party!!


Garris got all dressed up for the par-tay!

baby G

big boy 4 vs lil girl 1

Miss Bryn

Olive, love those eyes

sugar high

make a wish!
As I think back over the past 4 years, I'm feel so relieved.
I sometimes can't even believe Cade has ACC (agensis of the corpus callosum)
He seems so unaffected by this.
How blessed we truly are.
Sure there may be times where there will be bumps in the road
But we are just so relieved that he has led a very happy and "normal" lil man life.
We are excited for him to start preschool in the fall and learn the ins and outs of school schedules,
and to make new friends too.  He's such a shy, caring, loveable and thoughtful lil boy,
we couldn't have asked for a better person to be in our lives.
He has taught us so much and our lives would not be complete without him!
XO Cade we love you!

Cade and his lil friends enjoying cupcakes!

adorbs Spiro

Elli eyein' the giant cupcake!


The triplets enjoying the festivities also!


 pinata time...

spider man came home with us after the taste of ft collins that evening


  Cheers, Carri

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cade! Such a sweet little man you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy! Can't believe our boys r growing up!!!

      Delete