Saturday, July 27, 2013

mom to boys

Well it's sinking in.
I'm the mom of two boys.
I may not get that girl, and that's ok.
I love my boys.
We're coming into our own forming a routine with our new addition.
I even found Cade playing with Garris today.
Granted they were playing "house"
and Cade was the Daddy, while Garris was the Mommy -LOL.
 Cade being such a boy playing power rangers
Garris watching him in wonderment.


peek-a-boo



at one point Cade threw a lil fit bc I wouldn't let him have my phone,
see he's not always a happy go lucky boy!
We have our moments that's for sure!

Despite this pic being a bit out of focus I love the look on his face!

my boys playing "house" in Garris' jungle gym, lol


Despite their 4 yrs age diff I love seeing them interact.
Garris is super interested in Cade.
And seeing Cade wanting to play with Garris, well it melts my heart!
My boys, my life!!
XO

Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment