Saturday, December 5, 2009

A day in the life of Cade

Today was a good day. I woke around 6am had a good nights rest waking only once:) I snuggled in bed with mom and dad most the morning. Then I had play time on my floor gym, swing time and lots of eating too! I helped mom wrap some Xmas presents also.
This afternoon my mom undressed me and allowed me to have some naked time-which I loved! Of course she had to document my cuteness and will probably use these against me one day to show all my girlfriends!
Who can resist naked babies with soft skin, and rolls and wrinkles=adorable right?
I got to play in my exersaucer after having a bath and rice cereal and a bottle too. I played tree side to enjoy the lights! As you can see I am teething with lots of drool and have a runny nose too-no fun!

My mom couldn't resist taking more pics of me today as I sat up BIG BOY in my chair in my room! I love my hands too!

I had two naps, my afternoon nap was very long and late which worries my mom that I may not sleep well tonight. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment