Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cauliflower mashes

A co worker mentioned cauliflower mashes to me a while back. I tried them once and we loved them.
Tonight I think I perfected the recipe. I'm an "eye" it type of cook except when it comes to baking. So I will do my best to describe my recipe.
1 head cauliflower
1 can chx broth
2 tbs butter
1 clove garlic
1/4cup half and half or milk
A few sprinkles of parmesan cheese, s&p to taste
Bring the can of broth to a boil. Using a steamer place cut up cauliflower into steamer and boiling pan of chx broth.
Steam about 20 min until all is tender.
Use your hand masher to mash cauliflower once all is soft and add your butter.
Eye ball it and slowly pour in milk and stir. Add garlic and stir.
Add parm , s&p and eat.
So yummy

Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment