Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekends & Valentines Day~XOXO

We had our good friends the Powers over this weekend. After a yummy lasagna dinner-Cade and Stella got to help make home-made ice cream in their cool Kitchen Aid ice cream maker 
(hmmmm may need to get one of these).




This week was Valentine's Day.
I know a lot of people think its dumb to only celebrate love one day a year, 
but I have never thought of it as that. 
I have always really enjoyed the idea of V day. 
Having a nice meal, making an excuse to have a nice meal, lol.
Its been a long running tradition here at the Beauprez house to make a fancy dinner of crab legs and lobster!
Ev did the shopping and cooking while I got to play with Caders and enjoy a glass of chilled white wine!



There was a lovely Whole Foods key lime pie mini but we devoured it before I could snap a pic! 
SOOOOO Good.
After dinner we jammed out to some videos via Youtube, Whitney Houston had quite the voice!



Ahhh, my Loves, my Life
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

XOXO, Carri





No comments:

Post a Comment