Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weekends


Ahh yet another weekend has arrived, Hooray!
I love my weekends where we have no plans and I can just spend it with my two guys!
Today we made Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies !
(this is not my pic, its courtesy of pinterest, where else?)




Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
They turned out so-so. I wasn't impressed with how salty they were but I guess that is what the icing sandwich filling is for which is way sweet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note.....sadly my new iphone that I just got in October died.  I'm shipping it off to apple today for a new one, so its back to my old school (non smart phone) blackberry. Ha ha, this should be interesting!
(not my image)


Since the cookies turned out so-so and we are going to a friends house for dinner this evening I decided to make honey beer bread.
http://lululuathome.com/2011/11/honey-beer-bread-2.html
(not my pic)
This bread turned out really well, will def be making this again! I liked it better than the 5 minute artisan bread that comes out way to dense!
Try this bread, you will not be sorry!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Cheers, Carri


No comments:

Post a Comment