Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Selling my baby

No, not Cade silly my other baby!
I have decided to sell my first baby - My Canon Rebel XTI after a wonderful ride with this camera. This camera got me into everything photography as I began my photography business. It was with me as I attended my first photography workshop, learned to shoot manual, shot my first family sessions.
This is a GREAT camera for anyone ranging from hobbyists, amateurs or someone who would just like a better camera. The camera & lens will come with owner’s manual. I am also including 1 battery, 1 battery charger, 1 Memory Card, Gary Fong puffer flash diffuser and Lowepro camera bag-to help get ya going. Image of camera bag similar to the bag I'm selling.
So if you’re interested in buying an XTI at a great price contact me carribeauprez@hotmail.com
These are ONLY sold as a set. It's a great starter pack and will do wonders for anyone with a creative eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment