Saturday, December 22, 2012

Home for the Holidays

I love the holidays, who doesn't?
Family, friends, food, presents.
I love it also because I get to decorate!!!
At the end of each holiday season I make on large shopping haul at 50% off.
So the next year when I get out my loot its like opening presents with all my
finds from the previous years shopping trip!
Holiday Tree all lit up:
Find out how to take twinkle tree photos here: twinkle tree

 
Cade's Xmas countdown :

 
Front entry holiday decor:
Something I found on pinterest that I printed and framed.
 
 Each year at daycare they make a photo ornament that I hang on Santa:
 
 
Chalkboard, I can never get my handwriting very good on the board:


Front of home decor. I love red brick and pinecones:

 
 

 
 
Cade's mini tree for his room:

 
Salt dough ornaments we made one day:
 


 
More salt dough ornaments of Cade's hand:


 
Cade busy working on his legos while I decorate for Xmas:

 
Holiday wreath for the front wall:
find out how to make this wreath for $1.00: wreath

 
Cade excited about his tree:


 
I can't wait to see Cade's face when Santa comes!!
Yippee


Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment