Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Garris is 4mo old

Ok, so I've been a total slacker with baby no 2 as far as taking pics and keeping the baby books/blog updated.
Whenever people say that baby no 2 gets the shaft I always thought "yeah right, not my baby."
But, sadly it's true, Sorry Garris.
I've been super busy with photo jobs on the weekends that the last thing I've wanted to do was take or edit any more pics.
So the other day while the entire house was napping.The baby and I were in our bed napping together.
It was heaven!
The bright sun came blasting in thru the curtains and woke us both it was so bright.
That was my cue to get my camera.
Amazing natural light = awesome photos.
Oh Baby G, we love you just the same.


He's recently found his feet! Which has caused him to roll over a few times!




Cheers, Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment