Friday, April 8, 2011

More things I LOVE~

Each year as spring/summer approaches I think about my pastey white skin color, and somehow having that glowing tan makes you feel better. Maybe its all in the head but you just feel like you look better in everything that you wear when you have a tan! I'm not one to fry myself at the tanning beds or outside either as I am an SPF gal, but I do still enjoy looking tan. Each year I try a new type of self tanning lotion and this year I think I have found my new fav:
Neutrogena Build-A-Tan Gradual Sunless Tanning Lotion - 6.7 oz

I put some on last night after my shower and this morning I woke up already looking a bit darker, WOW that was easy! I love the pump feature so you don't have to get the lid all gunky. I do recommend you wash your hands and be sure to rub around your wrists and nails well so they don't orange. The color of the tan isn't orange however, it can just appear that way if it builds up in one area too much. For only $8.99 I say this is worth every cent to have that spring glow I have been longing for all winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment