Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Things I love:



Baby Photographer Camera T Shirt For Toddlers NB, 6 mo, 12mo, 18mo, 24mo

Cade got this adorable Tshirt for his Bday but it was white. I loved it so much bc it has a camera around the front as if he is a tourist or a photographer! Super Cute. But really who makes children's t-shirts is WHITE anymore? I mean really? That thing got two uses before it was completely ruined by stains from raspberries~ boo. I was too sad to part with it just yet so I decided to give it a dye job by using this: heck, what did I have to lose?
It worked great! The color isnt' all over one uniform color its more of a tie dye blue effect. But I suppose I could have done a tie dye effect also? At $3 each, what a great idea to keep using those adorable clothes that get stained so easily when you have a two year old. I had so much dye left over I decided to also dye Cade's light green bed skirt to his crib since I am in the midst of updating his room to a "big boy room"! Stay tuned for pics of that.
IThe T-shirt finished project: Cade wore it to daycare today.

No comments:

Post a Comment